Cornerstone Controls Inc. has served the needs of industrial process customers for more than 80 years.
- In 1991, Cincinnati, Ohio based Reams Controls, and Indianapolis, Indiana based Acme Controls, merged operations and formed Cornerstone Controls Inc. Both organizations had been representatives of Fisher Controls since the 1920's.
- In 1992, Emerson acquired Fisher Controls. Emerson subsequently signed Cornerstone Controls to be its local business partner serving customers in Indiana and Southern Ohio.
- In 1997, Cornerstone acquired Prologix, an independent process automation and engineering services company serving customers from a base in Indianapolis.
- In 1998, Cornerstone acquired Donovan Controls, an Emerson local business partner serving Kentucky customers from its office in Louisville.
- In 2005, Cornerstone acquired Michigan I&C, an Emerson local business partner serving Michigan customers from its office in Plymouth, Michigan.
- In 2015 Cornerstone became a 100% employee owned company.
- In 2018, Cornerstone acquired Dayton Precision Services, a full-service valve repair facility including Safety Valve repair (VR), line valve repair, control valve repair, field machining services and field heat treating services.
Though we have grown over the years, we still serve our customers as a local company from four office locations in Cincinnati, Dayton, Indianapolis, and Plymouth.